Welcome to a place with no windows or door. Freedom...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Don't fear the Penguin

The story of my life much resembles that of the Linux operating system; at first, I was a Polish immigrant to Canada, very hard to understand. As the years passed, bugs were fixed, tweaks were made here and there (I also learned English, which helped). Now, I can say that I am much easier to use, just like Linux... no, wait, I meant more user-friendly (Still working on that English thing).



Notwithstanding my hatred for Microsoft, I must admit that the presentation they gave at my school (Vanier College) was very enlightening. The speaker advised all present to start a blog and make themselves heard on the Net; that's why I'm here. Not that I'm one to follow the herd, but "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". Or, in my case, follow them around like their shadow and eat up all the tidbits of advice they inadvertently drop along the way.

No comments: